The dairy industry has also embraced digital applications to optimize production processes, enhance quality control, and improve supply chain management. With our feasibility study we reveal all options within the high quality requirements prevailing in the dairy industry and support our customers in meeting these strict directives. Modern production processes, consistently hygienic design and a profound level of process know-how ensure that we can provide our customers with the storage or process that exactly meets their specifications requirements.
IoT (Internet of Things) and AR can be used in the dairy industry to monitor and control the production process, improve animal health and welfare, and ensure food safety.
- What you see is what you get.
- Monitoring & Calibration of instruments (pressure, temperature, flowmeter,
- level switch, conductivity, tools and special equipment).
- Meaningful process simulations (identification of savings potential).
- More efficient maintenance work.
- Higher availability through predictive maintenance
- Reduced operating costs (OPEX) due to fewer breakdowns
- Increase operational efficiency OEE.
- Asset Spare parts management and inventory.
In order to make the data exchange as secure as possible, relies on the so-called Weihenstephaner standards for brewery projects. These standards define a communication interface for the standardized transmission of machine and process data to superordinate IT systems. Via a special module, the data from the cloud can be exported to any customer-specific IT solution and can be processed there.