Real-time machine data with IoT
The RoboMain platform utilizes the Internet of Things (IoT) to boost efficacy and output while cutting costs by connecting a network of sensor-equipped equipment to collect and exchange data for more efficient production processes. This connectivity and collection of data from machines and equipment can:
- Identify trends and areas for improvement
- Monitor and control machines and the production process in real-time
- Streamline production
- Predict potential problems to avoid equipment breakdowns and downtime
- Track the location of equipment and parts
- Accurately monitor quality characteristics like humidity, temperature, pressure and particulate matter.
Identify which products meet quality standards or require closer inspection.